We at Green Rocks Diamonds provide you with the Largest Selection of lab-grown diamonds at very Competitive Prices that are in super high demand. Therefore, it is very important to follow our policy and expectations.
We can provide you with a 10-business day memo. High demand items may have shorter memo days. Clients will be notified before shipping.
- Return up to 30 days on the day of invoice
- Additional 60 up to 90 days to accept a stone back not as a return but as an exchange
- For the exchange, only allowed 1 per item sold
- Upgrade available per individual stone
- Providing upgraded item at least double in value
- Specialty* items are not eligible for return, exchange, or upgrade
- This specialty item will be disclosed before any transaction with the retailer
- No exchanges or returns for specialty orders
- Not eligible for return
We cover overnight shipment cost from our office to your store. International shipment cost is covered if the total amount is greater than $3,000. Returned stones should be shipped back with the express shipping method! Due to operational problems, Green Rocks cannot accept USPS packages that are not express!
Sold stones that return to the Green Rocks office should be returned with a certificate. Re-ordering lost certificates will cost $60 + shipping cost.
Green Rocks expect timely payments net thirty days from invoice date. Customer agrees to pay a charge on the amount past due at the rate of 1.5% per month (18% per year) or the maximum lawful rate, whichever is less.